Sunday 25 November 2012

Knowing cultures through travel

Travelling to distant places offers a great opportunity to  see places, know different cultures , traditions and meet people besides recreation , adventure and fun . The purpose of this blog is to share my experiences of the places i have visited and also to invite thought provoking comments on how these places are different from my own country India . The blogs through discussions and informative reviews will also help the future visitors to some of these countries . I have visited Thaliland , Singapore, South korea, Bhutan, Israel, Palestine,Egypt , Turkey, USA, Canada , UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Vatican city,  and Switzerland. My blog will initially focus on these countries to begin with.

Ajay

No comments:

Post a Comment

BALI THE TOURIST PARADISE -II

I have given a brief account of my Balinese food , culture, Dos and Donts in Bali and beautiful Bali temples. In this blog , I will give de...